|Benefits You Get on Choosing WordPress CMS|
|by Ajay Kumar|
|WordPress is Free and Open Source Content Management System (CMS), which has earned accolades across the world for revolutionizing the web experience for users. Since its inception, the WordPress Community has been engaged in improving the WordPress Development by incorporating user-friendly and significant tools for its users.There are hundreds of advantages for using WordPress as CMS, some of these benefits are:
1. Free and Affordable: WordPress allows you to host your site without any fee within few minutes. This CMS is absolutely free that offers a range of free plugins and themes or templates. Even the themes which are not available for free are extremely affordable. So, the moment you register a domain for your site, you can host it in next few minutes.
2. Easy Installation: From WordPress.Org, you can download the CMS with quick couple of simple steps. Even if you are not a technical person, you can host your website with the help of WordPress easily. WordPress Control Panel (Dashboard), which assists you manage your website is also extremely simple, if you can work on Microsoft Word, you can also work on this dashboard. It doesn’t require any technical knowledge at all.
3. 24/7 Phone and Online Support: If you are stuck upon something and need help, WordPress Community is here. You can interact with them over the phone or participate on their online forum or contact them via email, they will be more than happy to assist you ensuring you get the most of the WordPress.
4. WordPress Development: As we already talked about the WordPress offers a range of Free Plugins and Modules. These plugins can be enhanced as per the requirements of the user. These plugins are available for several things such as security, design, continent management, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media sharing, etc. For example, if you download WP Secure, it can perform a range of security checks such as Reduce Vulnerability Risks from Your WordPress Blog, Remove error information on login-page, Hide your WordPress version (frontend), Hide your WordPress version (dashboard), Remove really simple discovery, Remove Windows Live Writer, Remove core update information, etc. These plugins can be downloaded directly from the site. Now, if you are not a technical person, you need to hire aWordPress Developer for the job. With the help of expert WordPress Developers, you can develop and enhance the plugins to make your site an amazing one. It will help you increase the security of the website and make it more interactive. Further, you can also integrate any PSD theme to WordPress with ease, which is another important benefit.
5. Search Engine Optimization: Though Search Engine Optimization can be covered in WordPress Development, it would be better to talk about this feature in detail. SEO is an important function that increases the popularity of the site on different search engines. WordPress websites are SEO friendly, besides; they come with several SEO tools, which can be enhanced to make your site popular on web.
Thus, WordPress Development being the most important advantage that allows a user to run a full-fledged website, is one of the best things about WordPress website.
More visitors to Your WordPress website Customizes Your Permalinks
Customizing your permalinks will help drive more traffic to your WordPress website this is a very important if you are trying to get your WordPress Website to come up in the search engine results for more than one keyword or search term when you first load your WordPress your permalinks will be set to default by WordPress in settings Permalinks but by making a few changes to the permalink setting you can improve your search results for a given keyword or search term .
getting more than one search results for a keyword will get you more traffic and Google will go deeper in to your site to find the keywords this is done by good SEO in your permalink settings and by using tags more on that later O.K setting you permalinks I have below the settings that I have found to work best for me. By setting custom permalinks instead of the permalink showing your WordPress title first I have my set to show just the page title and in the title I will use keywords that I want to get to show up in the search results,but by default your WordPress website title would get pick up by Google and it would be the same for all your pages within your website,so Google only see your main keywords.
I want this page to come up in the results page for the search “WordPress and custom permalinks” so by using the setting below you will see that you can get Google to list you in the results pages for the title of you page or post first this will help you grow your search term list and traffic coming to your WordPress website..where as with the permalink setting at default Google will only pick up your site title for all your pages and post first I.E “WordPress website builder this is only one.so buy using custom permalinks you have a chance of coming up in the search results for as many page titles as you have remember to pick good keywords before deciding your page title, keep the content relevant to the title, and us the title keywords in your content and don’t forget to bold your keywords..O.K so here is my custom permalink settings for this WordPress website don’t forget to in-stool the Platinum-SEO plugin you will find it easy to build your custom permalinks with this..give it a go and come back and leave comment thanks..
Post Title Format: %post_title%
Page Title Format: %page_title%
Category Title Format: %category_title% | %blog_title%
Custom Taxonomy Title Format: %term% | %blog_title%
Archive Title Format: %date% | %blog_title%
Tag Title Format: %tag% | %blog_title%
Search Title Format: %search% | %blog_title%
Description Format: %description%
404 Title Format: %description%/Nothing Found%
Paged Format: | Part %page%
Will the WordPress 3.3 change over be as smooth as they say it will be I have bean using WordPress 3.1 for some time and have had very little problem with WordPress and the why it integrates with the Genesis platform or studio-press themes had some problems with elegant themes but all in all good leave comments…
Whats new in WordPress 3.3
A big heads up for all you WordPress users the guys have finished the work on WordPress 3.3 and are about to let it loose on the world. So if you are like me and use WordPress every day you need to get over to WordPress and see what all the noise is about there are a few bugs that they are trying to get fixed before the relies..but you can take a look at the changes to WordPress and what the features will be Just hoping it will work well with Genesis and the StudioPress themes as I build all my clients website using WordPress will keep you posted when I have change over to the new WordPress 3.3 feel free to leave comments .