A Facebook page is as essential to a business that wants to build an online presence as an email address. Facebook receives one out of every four clicks by Internet users in the United States, and is fast becoming the method of choice for finding new business, soon to outpace even the major search engines. People absolutely love the like / dislike system that Facebook has incorporated into the entire fabric of the Web, and a Facebook page is the first way to hook a business in to that network.
Discover below the 10 main benefits a Facebook page will have to your business:
1. Facebook pages give your organization an additional face to the world. Unlike member pages, the Facebook page is accessible to the public and provides your current buyers, along with new ones, yet another area to locate your company.
2. It is possible to direct your Facebook page traffic directly to your website. There aren’t any rules on Facebook regarding driving the visitors received there directly to your website. And given that far more individuals see you on Facebook first, that traffic is essential to not missing easy customers.
3. Unless you possess the resources to employ a completely dedicated Seo company, merely creating a Facebook page will help your search engine optimization. Facebook is a site that is respected by the major search engines like Google, and gives you another page to be listed on the search engine screens for your selected keywords.
4. Facebook allows you to take part in your sector community free of charge. Everyone trusts Facebook as a centre for information, and many individuals who are in search of the product or service that your business offers can come to your page and get involved in whatever promos you have going.
5. Facebook is a direct connection to the customers and supporters of your organization. There’s no middle man to get in the way of communication, and people love direct communication on the Internet.
6. Because everyone looks to Facebook to be a center of fresh information and new business, using a Facebook page boosts customer relations almost instantly. Simply having a page adds a layer of professionalism and reliability to your business.
7. The Facebook page allows individuals already familiar with your business the chance to provide feedback which could encourage prospective customers, all without you having to make any hard sell.
8. Customers are more likely to let their guard down on a Facebook platform and give you genuine opinions about your organization than they are on your website.
9. Facebook has return on investment measurements built into the site.
10. Facebook is free of charge!