Why Marketing Your WordPress Website is Important
Building a WordPress website is the easy part..now you need to set to work marketing your website,your WordPress website can look great but if you do not get visitors to visit your site you are doomed from the start..
Marketing your WordPress website can be broken down in to five basic steps Writing good content for your site is about giving your customers value. By only use relevant content, you are heading the right way.
1. Make sure your WordPress website is giving your visitor what they are looking for and you will be..
- increasing your readership of your website so you will increase traffic.
- getting people to link and/or talk about you, getting you relevant back links to your WordPress website
- creating “stickiness”, which is getting readers to come back time after time for more content.
- building a brand for your company visitors will start to pass on your website name helping you to increase traffic.
- marketing your company as a respectable, trustworthy website.
- promoting yourself as an intelligent and sincere person building trust with your visitors.
Stetting out your Page content
Make sure your content is easy on the eye of the reader do not make the text to small use paragraphs of say six lines. buy simply following these steps you will find you will gain website traffic and visitors that will return time after time helping you to grow your website traffic and page rank.Good luck.